Friday, September 26, 2014

Fear the Games opened!

Hey guys, Fencer6 here! I have an exciting announcement! Fear the Games has just been opened! It's my gaming blog, exclusively with videogame news, reviews, playthroughs, and how-tos! This is just a sub-blog though, and lots of the posts uploaded there will be uploaded on this site here too. The reason I have a separate blog is because that video games are a huge part of what I do. Additionally, I already have a fairly well off blog called VGShack, and I didn't want to completely shut it down so I imported it to this account to keep it alive. So, be sure to check it out at fearthegames.blogspot.com! Also, I already have 60 posts uploaded there, so there will be plenty of awesome crap for you to read until I can put out another! Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment